We are hiring Personal Assistant who is able to start work at our Moratuwa office immediately.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- acting as a first point of contact for callers, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills. (English)
- Proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel
- A second language such as French, or German will be an advantage
Please email your CV : [email protected]
- **in the email mention the salary you are expecting and if selected when can you start.
Call : 077 5042460 (11am to 4pm)