The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and have an ability to accurately track and record cash flow. This candidate should have experience in maintaining a database of financial information and be able to recognize and solve any problems that may arise. The ideal candidate is someone who loves the detailed nature of the Accounts Payable process.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process.
- Strong understanding of General Ledger system and Accounts Payable processing
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Strong background with automated accounting systems (ERP)
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- **Please Email your updated CV to: [email protected]
(with your permanent address and/or ********* present address / DOB)
********* You should live in or close to Moratuwa. ( On-site )
Working Hours : 8.00am to 5pm (Sri Lankan Time).
Intern – do not have to work after 5pm. You might have to work night shift (Sri Lankan Time) after Internship period
**in the email mention the salary you are expecting and if selected when can you start.
Eligibility: Graduates, Post-Graduates, Undergraduate, ACCA or CIMA qualified
❗This Internship is not for Diploma, HND holder
❗No Remote or Hybrid – Internship
🧭 Internship Period: 1 Year or 6 months
✔ Self-driven & Detail oriented
✔ Excellent verbal & written communication skills. [ English ]